Frequently Asked Questions
At Hearing Aid Hero, we are driven by providing hearing solutions that are life-changing.
There a three effective options:
- We offer Remote Programming Services. We can even test your hearing remotely. Feel free to contact us for more information 1800 007 006 or email@example.com
- You can have your hearing aids fitted in person at our partner clinics (Harmony Hearing Centres) located across Australia. Please see www.harmonyhearing.com.au and be serviced by highly experience Audiologists.
- Book in at any local clinic. Our leading brand hearing aids are not locked and do not require any special tools other than the manufacturers software and link which is standard equipment for hearing aid practitioners.
We provide free shipping within Australia. All orders are send via express registered mail which is tracked for security. For international orders shipping fees may apply.
Our process includes programming and quality control for a typical delivery time of around 5 – 7 working days.
We provide a Risk Free 60 day trial. That’s a 100% full money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the outcome.
You can send you test to us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Fax: 0894333569 or upload it via our Submit Hearing Test Form.
We are aligned with specialised lenders for the health and medical industry (www.medipay.com.au) or contact us for alternatives. You can still take advantage of our highly discounted pricing and 60 day money back guarantee. Hear Now & Pay Later!
Contact us directly and we will handle the whole process for you at no cost. A standard 3 Year Australian warranty is included with your purchase. This is a major benefit in dealing with an Australian business. Overseas companies are only obliged to uphold a 1 year international warranty.
- 3 Year National warranty rather than just one year international warranty.
- Unbiased Informed choice of all leading Brands by Hearing Care professionals
- Free Fast & Secure shipping within Australia (Usually 2 – 3 business days)
- Reliable, timely repairs and services.
- Support local economy and family business.